This refund policy holds true for all the orders/ tasks done with MobiWebApps. All projects done with MobiWebApps are governed by following policy terms when a refund claim is filed by a client, without any exception. Doing business with us implies that you have read, understood and agreed to following terms and in case any refund request comes up, all actions exercised will be conforming to mentioned terms.
If you are discontented with the progress or deliverables of any project, it is highly recommended to get in contact with us first and share your concerns. In most cases, your concerns will be addressed and compensated in a manner that you feel satisfied. If, in case, things do not turn out this way, the client is entitled to file a refund claim with our team. The claim will then be analyzed by our team and any further action will be taken accordingly.
At MobiWebApps, we are resolved towards securing our customers’ interests and for the same reason, offer subsequent compensation in any case of below par performance. At the same time, we do realize that it is equally important to curb the way of forgery, manipulation and exploitation. No term included is intended on putting customers at a disadvantage and are rather an effort to create a favorable environment, where both parties can do business while feeling secure and their interests safeguarded.
All decisions will be compliant with the following terms. Any deviating interpretations will not be accepted and the final decision rests with the MobiWebApps team:
- There will be no refund on a project whose final deliverables are handed over to the client. For full or partial refund, a project must be requested for cancellation in earlier stages.
- Refund can only be claimed in a period of 15 days after the project has been initiated.
- In case of a significant shift of scope, there will be no refund. Initial requirements will be considered final; apart from the requests for trivial modifications afterwards, which will be entertained accordingly.
- If a client chooses to cancel/ abandon the project midway, there will only be a partial refund depending upon the number of hours and resources consumed on it.
- There is no refund for third party products/ services purchased, irrespective of the stage where the refund is requested.
Examples of third party services/ products include:
- Purchased Images
- On-page SEO
- Website Content
Apart from these third party purchases, any such purchase will be subject to a similar treatment in case of a refund claim. If a project is still in the pending stage and client claims for a refund, he/she will be fully refunded.
MobiWebApps is fully entitled to amend this policy from time to time without any prior notice. So, it is advised to check the terms after some time. In case of any queries about our refund policy, you can send them through to our team here, who will get back to you very shortly.